Hello and welcome!
Our Fitness Studio specializes in making our members feel like superheroes!
Whether you are new to exercise, an accomplished athlete or returning after a fitness hiatus, our trainers are skilled at customizing your workouts to challenge and progress you to achieve your goals. Plus, our small classes and friendly members will keep you looking forward to each workout.
We offer all new members a free fitness evaluation to discover your strengths and any areas of imbalance to help you get the most out of your sessions, whether in a class, or personal training session.
Contact us today to schedule your first visit! Contact Us
For our new clients, get started on your Fitness Your Weigh experience here:
- Fitness Your Weigh Health Questionnaire
- Fitness Your Weigh Policies and Waiver
- Fitness Your Weigh Photo and Video Release (optional)
Please fill these out and bring them with you to Fitness Your Weigh. If you have any questions about these documents, feel free to discuss them with your Fitness Your Weigh team of professionals!
Schedules and Class Descriptions
We offer over 20 hours of classes each week for all levels of fitness. New Classes Start Sept 18th! RSVP to reserve your spot to Steve@fitnessyourweigh.com or 603-4948680
Check out the details and info here: Schedules and Class Descriptions
- 1-on-1 Personal Training
- Partner Personal Training (2 clients)
- Small Group Training (3-5 clients)
- A variety of classes for all ages and abilities:
- Nutrition Counseling
- Fitness Evaluations
- Weight Loss
- Dumbbells, Benches and Barbells
- Cardio Machines: Ellipticals, Recumbent Bike, Spin Bike, Air Bike, Rowers, Treadmills
- TRX Suspension Trainers and Rip Trainer
- Medicine Balls, Stability Balls, Pilates Balls and Slam Balls
- Bosu Balls
- and more!
Prices will vary depending on the service of interest ($13 – $79). We recommend a complimentary consultation and we can create your plan of action together.
New Clients: ask about your FREE FITNESS EVALUATION (a $69 Value)!