We offer over 19 hours and a variety of classes which include:
- TRX Suspension Training
- Bootcamp: our full body workout designed to build strength and endurance
- Afterburn: our customized high intensity workout!
- New Class styles added each season. Check our schedule to see what’s happening this month!
- Open Attendance: we offer a rolling start time on several of our classes (see Schedule) to help you easily join in the workout, even when you are running late
- Appointment based classes: help you be accountable and make progress
Your health and fitness goals are our priority. Our qualified staff includes an Exercise Physiologist and Certified Personal Trainers with the knowledge and experience to help you achieve your goals safely, effectively and with a whole lot of fun!
For our new clients, get started on your Fitness Your Weigh experience here:
- Fitness Your Weigh Health Questionnaire
- Fitness Your Weigh Policies and Waiver
- Fitness Your Weigh Photo and Video Release (optional)
Please fill these out and bring them with you to Fitness Your Weigh. If you have any questions about these documents, feel free to discuss them with your Fitness Your Weigh team of professionals!